What is the RFM Network;
RFM is a complete solution for businesses which play music at their premises (from small cafes, restaurants and shops, to chain stores and supermarkets). Our platform is a real alternative to Collecting Societies and Performance Rights Organizations for anyone who wishes to play music in their public venue or those who want to use high quality music content for their projects, such as TV, film, Youtube, Advertising, Software, and much more. RFM provides those businesses or individuals with our own, specialized, high quality music for a much lower cost, including all rights. For businesses such as shopping malls or chain stores we unify all shops with a single common sound, their very own private in-store radio which provides massive marketing and promotional opportunities (better even than a classic FM radio).
What are the services offered by RFM Network?
- Our music is a product of extensive research which aims to maximize and positively impact consumer behaviour, customer mood & spending trends within your premises.
- We issue a license certificate for each premise, with coverage for Cyprus, Greece and the European Union. Paying other Collecting Societies or Performance Rights Organizations (such as PRS, GRAMMO and CNR, ΑΕΠΙ , ΕΔΕΜ ,GEA, etc) will be a thing of the past.
- Our basic package is the better option when compared to Collecting Societies or Performance Rights Organizations, both in terms of price (50% – 70% lower cost on average) and in terms of music arrangement.
- Our music arrangements are designed and professionally calibrated by our in-house industry-expert Playlist Makers on a daily basis!
- No conflicting adverts and/or offers broadcasted by competing businesses, shops, supermarkets or services.
- Option of creating a customized in-store radio across all of your supermarkets or chain stores, with a unifying sound tailored to your exact specifications which allows for some truly groundbreaking possibilities and promotional strategies.
If I play music through RFM, do I still need to pay any fees to other Collecting Societies and Performance Rights Organizations (such as, ΑΕΠΙ, GEA, ΕΔΕΜ, PRS, GRAMMO, CNR, etc)?
No, you will not need to pay any fee to any other organization. The various Collecting Societies and Performance Rights Organizations do not represent any of the contracting parties in our audio recordings and therefore are not in a position to manage their rights. They simply don’t have the right or a legal basis to ask for any fee from the customers of the RFM Network. All contracting parties / music creators within the RFM Network are 100% independent artists with duly signed and verified contractual agreements and are not affiliated with any other Collecting Society and/or Performance Rights Organization.
What should I pay attention to to ensure my legal protection?
- Stream music through RFM Network’s platform (the access to all of our genre-based and customized Cyprus / Greece partner radios is unlimited).
- Keep the official license certificate issued to you by RFM handy at your premises.
- The license issued to you by RFM does not cover live music performed by singers and/or instrumentalists on your premises whose performances include musical creations represented by other Collecting Societies and Performance Rights Organizations.
- With regard to hotels – although they can potentially save thousands of euros by selecting RFM as their music provider for all public spaces, they would still need to pay a relatively minor fee to some Organizations for rights pertaining to rooms.
Why should you join the RFM network?
Huge cost savings is only one of the many reasons you're going to love our platform